Welcome to the new site for The Princess of Nowhere.

Welcome to the new website for the upcoming book The Princess of Nowhere. More content will be added in the coming weeks in preparation for the book launch on December 7th. Read more about the book in the meantime.

Comments

1. Ron Tedwater says:

Great work keep it coming

2. Wanda says:

Hi Lorenzo…
    Wow great read!
    First of all thank you so much for making it available for those of us who prefer to read on our electronic devices. Downloaded it and had it completely read in less than 24 hours.
    Hope that you will continue writing, obviously you have great talent and a very rich history!
    All the Best to you!

• Lorenzo says:

Wanda,
      Thank you. So glad you enjoyed it! Will keep on writing. It took me 38 years to write this book..hopefully the next one wont take as long:)

3. Lilibeth says:

I have to say this is a very charming novel! A book I can never put down for a second. I truly fell in love with Princess Paulina Borghese she is a woman I admire of beauty and humor. I hope to read more of your books, you are a wonderful writer.

• Lorenzo says:

Thank you very much! I’m so happy you enjoyed the book and my writing. It makes all the hard work that went into it well worth the effort!

• Lilibeth says:

You have a way to bring the readers into your book and suck them straight into the story. I never read so much intense drama! I hope to never finish the book but sadly I am already almost done.

• Lorenzo says:

You are making me blush…thank you again:) Don’t worry about getting to the end…it is actually my favorite part of the book. I hope you too like it!

4. Lilibeth says:

I finished the book today and I swear I was almost oabout to cry my eyes out. It was very hard not to cry right there and then but I was working and did not want my co-workers to ask me what was wrong so I just wipe my tears as fast as I can and kept reading. Once again Bravo! The ending was wonderful! I wish I could say I had one favorite character, but they all were my favorite characters. OH THE ENDING! I rather not say anything to spoil it for the other readers.

• Lorenzo says:

I’m very happy to hear you enjoyed the book so much and loved the ending! As i mentioned earlier, it’s my favorite part:) Thank you again for all the wonderful comments!